Having been educated in Vietnam, Anh Pham has a strong background of Vietnamese laws.
Anh focuses on Corporate/M&A and Trade. He has been involving in various foreign investment projects such as setting up project companies, restructuring of foreign-invested companies. He has also advised various foreign investors on market access requirements, establishment of new companies, corporate governance and provided in-depth analysis of Vietnamese market relating to various investment activities on trade and commerce in Vietnam. Anh also assisted foreign investors with contract drafting and negotiation in various M&A deals on infrastructure, manufacturing and service sector.
Among notable projects in which Anh has participated include:
- Vingroup in the merger between Vincom and Vinpearl for the full consolidation of investment portfolio of Vingroup
- Daio Paper Corporation in relation to acquisition of Saigon Paper
- Shell Royal/Dutch in demerger of LPG Business of Shell Vietnam Limited as part of Shell Group’s worldwide restructuring of LPG business
- Coors Brewery Limited on the manufacture and distribution licensing in Vietnam
- A Singaporean breweries company in relation to the restructuring of its Vietnam operation
- Total for their acquiring a business in Vietnam and advising Shell for their divestments