Hao joined VILAF in 2006 and was promoted as Counsel in 2016.
Before joining VILAF, Hao worked for Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP and Thompson Hine LLP specifically on anti-dumping cases in the United States of America involving Vietnamese companies for more than one year.
With more than 10 years of legal practice experience, Hao possesses a wealth of experience in capital market, cross-border M&A, oil and gas, renewable energy, real estates and employment. Hao has advised many multinational companies in Vietnam in various industries, such as renewable energy, real estate, oil& gas, consumer goods, food and beverages.
Among notable projects in which Hao has participated include:
- Nameson Holdings Limited and Regina Miracle International (Holdings) Limited with Vietnam garment operation on its IPO and listing on HKX
- A Vietnam hospitality group on its proposed IPO and listing on HKX
- Mondelez International in its acquisition of Kinh Do Corporation
- CPECC in the joint venture acquisition of JAKS Hai Duong BOT Power Project
- Dragon Capital in an investment in a mining project
- A Japanese investor’s acquisition of Ho Chi Minh City Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank Finance Co., Ltd.
- KrisEnergy Limited, a regional upstream oil and gas company with Vietnam petroleum assets on its IPO and listing on SGX
- Advising a Japanese petroleum contractor in relation to the assignment of its participating interest in several blocks in Vietnam
- Advising Mitra Energy (Holdings) Ltd in acquiring participating interest of several foreign contractors in several blocks in Vietnam
- Advising Shell Vietnam, REPSOL, S.A. and other petroleum operators in its operation in Vietnam