Hao joined VILAF in 2006 and was promoted as Partner in 2019.
Before joining VILAF, Hao worked for Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP and Thompson Hine LLP specifically on anti-dumping cases in the United States of America involving Vietnamese companies for more than one year.
With more than 12 years of legal practice experience, Hao possesses a wealth of experience in capital market, cross-border M&A, oil and gas, renewable energy, real estates and employment. Hao has advised many multinational companies in Vietnam in various industries, such as renewable energy, real estate, oil& gas, consumer goods, food and beverages.
Hao’s representative experiences include:
- Advised Nameson Holdings Limited and Regina Miracle International (Holdings) Limited with Vietnam garment operation on its IPO and listing on HKX
- Advised Mondelez International in its acquisition of Kinh Do Corporation
- Advised CapitaLand, Jen Capital and Nam Long Group in acquiring certain real estate projects in Việt Nam
- Advised Medtronic, the one of world’s largest medical device company, in establishing its subsidiary in Vietnam and advising its day-to-day operation in Vietnam
- Advised Artha Vena International Pte Ltd in its acquisition of a group of veterinary medicine manufacturing companies in Vietnam
- Advised CPECC in the joint venture acquisition of JAKS Hai Duong BOT Power Project
- Advised Dragon Capital in an investment in a mining project
- Advised a Japanese investor’s acquisition of Ho Chi Minh City Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank Finance Co., Ltd.
- Advised KrisEnergy Limited, a regional upstream oil and gas company with Vietnam petroleum assets on its IPO and listing on SGX
- Advised a Japanese petroleum contractor in relation to the assignment of its participating interest in several blocks in Vietnam
- Advised Mitra Energy (Holdings) Ltd in acquiring participating interest of several foreign contractors in several blocks in Vietnam
- Advised Shell Vietnam, REPSOL, S.A. and other petroleum operators in its operation in Vietnam