Linh has been a Partner at VILAF since 2000 and has intensive experience in the corporate, commercial and dispute resolution areas, including construction, insurance, leases, contract laws, trading, distribution, and employment matters. He has assisted foreign investors and financiers in various corporate restructuring transactions and infrastructure projects. He has represented clients in a number of landmark litigation and arbitration cases.
Linh has been recognized as a Leading Lawyer in Dispute Resolution by Legal 500 and AsiaLaw, and as a Dispute Resolution Star by Benchmark Litigation Asia – Pacific.
- Representing Keangnam Enterprise Co., Ltd. in a construction dispute of the highest building in Hanoi
- Representing Quang Ninh People’s Committee in a construction dispute arising from a BT contract
- Representing Posco E&C in some of their arbitrations in Vietnam
- Representing an automobile company in product defect disputes
- Representing for Taihan Industrial System in a dispute between DKENC Korea and DKENC Vietnam
- Representing SKE&C in a construction dispute against Vinalines concerning the Van Phong Inter-transshipment port project before VIAC and represented SKE&C against Vinalines’ request for revocation of VIAC’s award before Hanoi court