Linh has been a Partner at VILAF since 2000 and has intensive experience in the corporate, commercial and dispute resolution areas, including construction, insurance, leases, contract laws, trading, distribution, and employment matters. He has assisted foreign investors and financiers in various corporate restructuring transactions and infrastructure projects. He has represented clients in a number of landmark litigation and arbitration cases. One peer praised him as a “tough, good lawyer”.
Linh is an arbitrator of the Vietnam International Arbitration Centre.
- Represented Keangnam Enterprise Co., Ltd. in a construction dispute of the highest building in Hanoi
- Represented Quang Ninh People’s Committee in a construction dispute arising from a BT contract
- Represented Posco E&C in some of their arbitrations in Vietnam
- Represented an automobile company in product defect disputes
- Represented SKE&C in a construction dispute against Vinalines concerning the Van Phong Inter-transshipment port project before VIAC and represented SKE&C against Vinalines’ request for revocation of VIAC’s award before Hanoi court