VILAF’s real estate practice regularly advises real estate developers on land issues, development issues, project launches, sale of future assets and project transfers.
Among our recent projects are:
- Advised VinaCapital, which manages a London stock exchange listed real estate fund, in the acquisition of several five star hotels and many real estate projects in Vietnam;
- Advised Woori Bank for the financing of USD500 million Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Building, USD288 million Habico Tower and USD50 million Hanoi Plaza Hotel;
- Advised Chow Tai Fook and VMS Investment in the acquisition of a controlling equity interest in USD4 billion integrated real estate, casino and hotel South Hoi An project;
- Advised CapitaLand (Singapore) in the development of a USD450 million commercial property project in Vietnam;
- Advised VinaCapital Group for share sale and divestment from USD50 million Hilton Hotel Hanoi;
- Advised Prudential in its asset management and real property investment in Vietnam; and
- Acting for IHI for construction of Nhat Tan Bridge Project in Hanoi.