Ngan has been handling matters involving M&A, corporate restructuring, international joint venture, project financing, banking transactions, general banking regulations and commercial issues. She has been exposed to a variety of local and cross-border transactions in the context of mergers and acquisition, corporate restructuring and offshore lending.
Ngan graduated from Hanoi Law University in 2006 and earned her LL.M degree specialized in corporate and financial services law at National University of Singapore in 2011.
Among notable clients Ngan assisted in advising include:
- Renewable energy clients on the development, acquisition, and financing of various solar farm and wind power projects;
- Various Japanese companies in setting up Singapore SPVs for purpose of share acquisition, and advised on the share acquisition in Vietnamese companies in food and beverage business;
- Henkel in transferring and restructuring of its entire business and production plan in Vietnam;
- Indonesian and Taiwanese companies in conducting legal due diligence on their respective subsidiaries in Vietnam for the purpose of the company’s IPO;
- UOB Singapore and UOB Vietnam on several lending and project finance transactions with Vietnamese borrowers for real estate and energy projects;
- Chinese Development Bank on a lending to a Vietnamese bank;
- Hitachi Capital in several hire purchase agreements with Vietnamese hirers;
- Creed Group in a non-convertible bond subscription issued by a Vietnamese developer;
- Orix Group in an acquisition of shares of a listed company on Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange; and
- A Chinese client on bidding and negotiating for a hydro power plant BOT project.