Hien is recommended by several well-known international legal guides and is known to offer broad expertise in commercial and construction-related work and particularly skilled in high-value real estate projects.
Hien advises multi-million real estate projects by, among others, CapitaLand, VinaCapital, Prudential, Aseana, Nam Long, Hoa Lam, and follows every step of the first Hi-tech Health-care Park in Vietnam. Hien advises both employers and contractors in construction-related contracts, such as design/consultancy, construction and turn-key contracts.
Hien advises numerous investors (both Vietnamese and foreign) in direct investment, M&A transactions and operational issues in many fields of operation, including retail, e-commerce, consumer goods, automobile, optical, information technology, insurance, telecommunication, feeds and livestock, brewery and beverages, hotel management, catering, construction and construction materials.
Hien is likewise an excellent tax lawyer. She helps clients find the best and efficient tax structures for their transactions and business models.
- Advised Techcom Securities and Novaland in the issuance of VND600 billion domestic bonds with tenor of 3 years
- Advised Nam Long Investment Corporation on a USD22 million private placement financing
- Advised Gannon International Inc. in the acquisition of 83% of shares in Brewery Company in Long An Province, Vietnam
- Advised VRE Investment Limited in a USD45million transaction selling 100% interest in the CentrePoint Office Tower in Phu Nhuan District in Ho Chi Minh City
- Advised Blenheim Properties Investment Vietnam in the establishment of a joint venture for Dragon Beach Resorts project at North Cam Ranh Peninsula, Khanh Hoa Province
- Advised Thien Huong Co., Ltd. in the formation of a Business Cooperation Contract for the establishment of British-Vietnam International School in Saidong Village of Vingroup
- Advised Vinacapital in selling 80% of its interest in the Binh Khanh project