Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Position: Legal Associate
Job Category: Legal
VILAF is a leading business law firm in Vietnam primarily advising foreign investors and financial institutions in investment activities in Vietnam.
Accommodating the largest team of English-speaking senior business lawyers in Vietnam, VILAF is consistently ranked as a first tier law firm in Vietnam by prestigious international legal editorials including Legal 500, Chambers, IFLR1000, and AsiaLaw.
To meet our expansion requirements, VILAF Ho Chi Minh City is looking for legal associates with a passion to pursue a career in business laws with emphasis on cross-border deals in M&A, financing, capital markets and energy and infrastructure projects.
Subject to seniority level, the successful candidate will join our team of business lawyers advising multinational companies in M&A, development projects and financing transactions in Vietnam.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Minimum 3 – 5 years work experience in a professional law firm serving multinational companies
- Knowledgeable on legal theory and wide practical knowledge on the legal intricacies of Vietnam legal system
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent skills in logical thinking, reasoning, analysis and negotiation
- Has a strong sense of responsibility, confident, morally upright, cautious and highly motivated
- Able to identify and understand client objectives and legal needs
- Adequate skills in Microsoft Office software such as Word and Excel
- Candidates with an additional law degree in a developed country are preferred
HOW TO APPLY
If interested in the position: email@example.com.
- Send your CV with photo to
- Fill out the email subject: Recruitment: Associate.
- The CV should be .doc, .rtf or .pdf.